How to watch Instagram Stories anonymously on PC, Android and iPhone

Started by Natali Santo · 2 Replies

Natali Santo

21 days ago

Posted: 20 days ago
Instagram is a trendy social media platform that has captivated many people. From time to time, Instagram introduces new features to make the app even more fun and interactive. Instagram used to be an image sharing platform, but now you can also create Stories. Some people want to see other people's stories and remain anonymous. It can protect your privacy, but there is no way to hide your identity. So how to watch Instagram Stories anonymously on PC, Android and iPhone? There are a variety of apps that can help you achieve your goal. In this article, we will introduce you to three apps that allow you to watch Instagram Stories anonymously across Android, iOS and PC.

Part 1: Watch Instagram Stories anonymously on PC

Do you use a PC to access social media accounts and want to watch Instagram Stories anonymously? Do not worry. We have an excellent Instagram story viewer for you.

Insta-stories-viewer is one of the best apps available that allows you to follow stories, posts, and other people's lives without revealing your identity. You don't even need to log in to your account. All you have to do is open the website and view Instagram stories anonymously. What's more, you can even download the stories to your PC to watch later. And since there are no restrictions, you can download or watch tons of videos using this Instagram story viewer. Let's look at the main features:

It is a free application and 100% reliable. Plus, the interface is intuitive and user-friendly. Here's a step-by-step guide to watching Instagram Stories anonymously.

Step 1: Visit the Insta-stories-viewer website

Visit the Insta-stories-viewer website and enter the link in the provided field https://insta-stories-viewer.com/billieeilish/.

Step 2: Enter the required details

Add username, email address, etc. to view other people's stories anonymously. You don't need to log in to your Instagram account. The stories will appear next to you.

Step 3: View Instagram Stories anonymously

As stories appear, click on them to get a full-screen view. You can also download the program using the Download button you see in the image.

Part 2: Watch Instagram Stories anonymously on Android

Half the world is torn between the excellence of Android and iOS. However, we have the perfect app for all Android lovers that allows you to watch other people's stories anonymously. Anonymous Story is one of the apps that most people like and trust. It confirms to the user that their privacy is protected and that this is a certified app that can be downloaded via Google Play. Some features within the app make it the first choice for viewing Instagram Stories anonymously. Here are some of them:

The Anonymous Story app is available in the Play Store and is very practical to use. You can keep your identity secret and there is no possibility that your private information will be shared with third parties. One of the best things about this app is saving Reels and videos without revealing your identity.

How do you download them?
You can search for Anonymous Story app on Play Store and download it on your phone. Once installed, you can open the app and check for viruses before executing the process. And after downloading the Anonymous Story app on your phone, you can log in with your ID and watch other people's stories without them knowing about it.

How to use the tool?

Step 1: Enter the username

Once you download the app, enter the username to view the profile.

Step 2: Find a story

When the profile appears, open it and the stories will appear at the top.

Step 3: View Instagram Stories anonymously

Click on the story and download it using the button at the bottom right.

Part 3: Watch Instagram Stories on iPhone without others knowing

Even if you are an iOS user, you can watch Instagram Stories anonymously by using an efficient Instagram story viewer. Storized App is one such app that allows you to keep your identity completely secret. With this app you can even view the profile pictures in HD quality. This Instagram story viewer does not require the user to log into their account, but the app does need to be downloaded on the device. However, it is incredibly easy to use and even allows users to save the stories to their device.

The Igsaved app is currently available to view Instagram stories anonymously, only the public accounts. For private accounts, you can only see the HD profile pictures https://igsaved.com/photo/.

Here are instructions on how to watch Instagram Stories anonymously via the Igsaved app:

Step 1: Visit the App Store

You can download the app from the Apple App Store. Click on the Download button to start the process.

Step 3: Choose a package

The Igsaved app is not available for free. You therefore choose a weekly, monthly or annual subscription.

Step 3: Enter username details

Once downloaded, you can enter your account details to view other people's stories anonymously.

Does the Instagram Story Viewer Tool Really Work?

Sometimes we want to watch Instagram stories anonymously and hide our identities. Thanks to technological innovations and the advent of Instagram Story Viewer tools, this has now become possible.

If you search online, you will find numerous tools that claim to help users view Instagram Stories anonymously. However, not all of them are authentic and reliable. To help you with this, we have selected the best tools. Whether you're using a PC, Android or iOS device, we've got you covered. All of these apps let you try watching Instagram Stories anonymously without logging into your account. With the right Instagram story viewer, you can not only view Instagram stories anonymously but also download the stories.

See also: https://tiksaved.com/
Share on my timeline

JaxonEli Joined: 6 months ago

Posted: 14 days ago
When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website.I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article...Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject.i love reading this article so beautiful!!great job! Cultivated Morchella Conica

JaxonEli Joined: 6 months ago

Posted: 6 days ago
I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,..I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. immediate momentum